This webinar will help the audience encourage behaviour change in their patients. The aim is to coach patients to achieve optimal oral health.
Watching this webinar will help the audience to understand different behaviour change models, establish what stage their patients fall into each model and use this knowledge to ensure the OHI that is given has an increased chance of eliciting behaviour change.
- Appreciate why you need to learn about behaviour change
- Learn how to change your own behaviour first in order to encourage behaviour change in your patients
- List and explain the behaviour change models and techniques and discover how to apply these to your own practice
- Outline the major stages in each model/theory. Learn how to establish which stage your patient is in to help with your OHI delivery and how to recommend products
- Finally, learn how to use behaviour change models to encourage and motivate patients to attend frequently and use this to improve your recall.
More about Claire Berry
Claire is a multi-award winning dental hygienist based in the north of England. She writes a monthly hygienist blog and numerous articles for FMC publications. As well as publishing articles in other industry and consumer press.
She is a proud key opinion leader for Oral B and Ivoclar Vivadent, an ambassador for the BSDHT and Boutique Whitening as well as being a Swiss Dental Academy(SDA) trainer for EMS.
Claire speaks publicly on behalf of the companies mentioned. On top of running study groups for hygienists and therapists in her local area and teaching as part of the YDS Academy.
Also a mentor in the field of facial aesthetics, Claire has written a lips masterclass in aesthetics. This has online accreditation and hands on elements.
She has also just written an aesthetics book which is available to buy.
More about Boris Atlas
Boris graduated with a BDS in 2005 from Glasgow Dental School. He spent the next decade working in a private practice in London, both as an associate and principal. His focus is on aesthetic dentistry and facial aesthetics.
Boris joined Procter & Gamble in 2016 and since 2019 has also been responsible for the Global Professional & Scientific Relations for Oral B Brush, based at the German Innovation Centre in Kronberg and leading the work to launch Oral B IO to key opinion leaders and dental professionals around the world.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit www.dentistrystudyclub.co.uk.